Competence in 4 Spinning Systems – Rieter at ITMA Asia + CITME 2014
On its exhibition stand at the ITMA Asia + CITME 2014 (June 16th – 20th, 2014), Rieter will be demonstrating its competence across the entire spinning process and presenting all 4 end spinning systems live on the stand (Hall W4, Booth No. D01).
The know-how relating to financing, spinning mill planning, use of the right technological elements, selection of the correct spinning process as well as many other competences are necessary to achieve success in the operation of a spinning plant. Rieter is presenting all this expertise at the ITMA Asia + CITME 2014. Visitors are invited to admire numerous highlights and innovations live on the Rieter exhibition stand.
Here a brief overview:
- Rieter provides the opportunity to see a model of the 1.5 m wide C 70 card with the biggest active carding area.
- Rieter presents the SB-D 22 double-head draw frame ensuring maximum productivity at delivery speed up to 1 100 m/min and a unique automatic can changer up to 1 000 mm.
- The G 32 ring spinning machine (operational) produces ring, fancy ring, twin and compact ring-spun yarn – quality controlled by the ISM individual spindle monitoring system.
- High productivity and excellent Com4®rotor yarn quality with yarn-like piecings will be highlights of the fully-automatic R 60 rotor spinning machine (operational). Newly available with 600 positions.
- A new generation of the J 20 air-jet spinning machine (operational) with new concepts of spin unit automation, winding and machine prolongation to 200 units.
- What the benefits and characteristics of the 4 spinning systems mean for downstream processing can be experienced by visitors in the Technology Corner. Here fabric samples and end products of the 4 Rieter Com4® yarns are available.
- The latest retrofits and high-quality original spare parts will be presented by Rieter’s spare parts experts.
- Multimedia presentations will convey to visitors a striking impression of the unique benefits of valuable systems produced by Rieter.
The exhibits in Detail
Model of the C 70 Card
The C 70 high-performance card achieves excellent quality values at highest production for all yarn applications. This is based on the well-proven 1.5 m working width and maximum active carding area. Focus is placed on the economic production of carded and combed ring yarns. Precise flats guiding and innovation in the pre- and post-carding area allow, with the selective waste extraction, excellent raw material exploitation and sliver quality. With the integrated grinding system IGS, the sliver quality is maintained at a high level. By utilizing draw frame modules instead of the classical can coilers, the customer has the possibility to optimally layout the process.
SB-D 22 Double-Head Draw Frame
The SB-D 22 double-head draw frame without autoleveling guarantees maximum machine efficiency with a unique can changer up to 1 000 mm. The machine concept is labor- and space-saving. At delivery speeds of up to 1 100 m/min the mill-proven Rieter 4-over-3 drafting system ensures outstanding yarn quality. Unique centralized drafting system setting and easy modification of the delivery speed on the display panel also enhance customer benefits. Energy consumption is some 20 % lower than for other manufacturers’ machines.
G 32 Ring Spinning Machine
The G 32 ring spinning machine complements Rieter’s ring spinning technology for standard applications. The textile-technological functions of the mill-proven Rieter ring spinning models have been optimized to achieve cost-efficient yarn production. Customers profit from a top quality machine that combines efficient energy utilization with suction tube ECOrized and superior yarn quality with high spinning speeds.
Suction Tube ECOrized
A substantial proportion of the costs with yarn production is generated by the energy consumption. Efficient use of energy therefore saves costs and is environmentally-friendly. With the suction tube ECOrized for the ring spinning machines G 32, G 33, G 35 and G 36, the suction power can be reduced by up to 50 percent.
An effect that sustainably lowers energy costs in the spinning mill.
R 60 Rotor Spinning Machine
The R 60 fully automated rotor spinning machine sets new standards in terms of quality, productivity and flexibility with reduced energy consumption. The improved spinning stability of the new S 60 spinning unit enables up to 5 % higher output to be achieved with improved yarn quality. The productivity of the machine with up to 600 rotors and up to 6 robots is enormous. The option of independently operating machine sides offers additional flexibility. The uniform yarn quality of the R 60 with yarn-like AEROpiecing® piecings ensures a leading position as a yarn supplier.
J 20 Air-Jet Spinning Machine
The design of the fully-automated, double-sided air-jet spinning machine has been advanced in terms of productivity. 200 spinning units and a delivery speed of 450 m/min ensure economical production. High performance is supported by a new piecing preparation system which reduces piecing time to half. The new winding unit ensures optimal package build-up and higher package weight. Technological innovations enable, for example, the softness and hairiness of Com4®jet yarns to be adjusted.
Technology Corner with end products made of the 4 Rieter Com4® yarns.
Rieter supports customers in the choice of the right spinning process by its comprehensive technological expertise in all 4 spinning processes through to the textile end product. At the exhibition, Rieter provides information on the benefits of the 4 Rieter Com4® yarns by means of various end products and fabric samples.
Spare Parts and Retrofits
A reliable partner supplying a complete range of wearing, technology and standard parts. Original spare parts from Rieter ensure optimal working behavior, smooth operation and additional security. Innovative developments plus high-quality products subjected to rigorous controls and checks enable Rieter to meet customers’ most stringent safety and production requirements. Furthermore, Rieter’s local warehouse facility will enable customers to plan their requirements and ensures quicker delivery.