JEM at ITME 2016 in Mumbai
Jem s.r.l. has exported its machines all over the world, and now strengthens its presence in India thanks to the participation at the next INDIA ITME 2016. The company will present its products at the Booth E12 in Hall 2A.
Jem s.r.l. is an Italian company born in 2009. Since the beginning, Jem’s goal is to develop products and machines for the fabric sample making market to meet the customer needs.
The company’s partners are sectorally different but at the same time linked by a strong synergy: Elebor GB (a company that project and develop machines and automatic systems), Iacky s.r.l. (that produce and develop consumables for sample making market) and Miglietti s.r.l. (mechanical workshop).
In particular, at the Mumbai fair will be exhibited the TJ 51 BASIC, the Jem’s pinking machine for the entry level users. Even if made in small size, it includes all the up-to date technologies, it permits a cut process simple, fast and dynamic.
The Jem’s cutting machines are also made in the Advanced version and different sizes TJ110 and TJ160, with blades respectively of 110 cm and 160 cm.
The advanced versions are full automatic with rotation of the cutting board and have the innovative system for the vision of the working area (two video cameras allow to connect with a touch screen panel, for a complete vision of the cutting area). The range of machines produced is completed by:
- Carriage CNL 1k8p + NTE: longitudinal and transversal taping system to apply paper or non-woven tapes according to the position of cuts to protect the fabric edges. It avoids the threading, gathering a sample book cleaner and tidier.
- Waterfall machines TIE and TIE²: semi-automatic gluing machines, that allow the mounting samples in waterfall to create hanged waterfalls and waterfall cards. The model TIE² adds the automatic on line printing and application system.
- Automatic appliers IDL 5/9 and IDL M4: applicator designed for the production of high quantities of sample cards in a very short time without giving up on versatility.
- Automatic labeler ETICAR: it is a Cartesian robot that permits to print and apply labels automatically on fabric or other material laid on a table.
- Software NST Label Editor: it draws and prints labels and tapes. It permits to transfer the data directly to the labelling system TIE² and ETICAR, or to prepare tapes for CNL carriage.